RazorSQL Crack for PC 64-bit is an SQL query tool, database browser, SQL editor, and database administration tool for Windows, Mac OS X, macOS, Linux, and Solaris. RazorSQL has been tested on over 30 databases, can connect to databases via either JDBC or ODBC, and includes support for the following databases: describing, altering, dropping, and viewing tables; tools for importing and exporting data; a database browser for the viewing of database objects and structures; and a robust programming editor with support for SQL, PL/SQL, Transact-SQL, SQL PL, Java, XML, and many other programming languages.
Athena, H2, MonetDB, Salesforce, Aurora, HSQLDB ,MS SQL Server, SimpleDB, Cassandra, Informix, MySQL, solidDB, DB2, Ingres, Netezza, SQLite, DBASE, Interbase, OpenBase, SQL Anywhere, Derby, Int.Sys. Cache, Oracle, SQL Azure, DynamoDB, JavaDB, Paradox, Sybase (ASE), Filemaker, MariaDB, Pervasive, Sybase IQ, Firebird, Microsoft Access, PostgreSQL, Teradata, Front base, Mimer SQL, Redshift, Vertica, Greenplum, MongoDB. Download RazorSQL for Windows 64bit today!
RazorSQL 10.4.5 Crack + License Key Free Download 2023
RazorSQL Activation Key allows you to connect to dozens of databases from one tool, you can easily browse, navigate, create, edit, repair, execute SQL queries ranging from simple to complex procedures and even allows you to work with different databases. With RazorSQL Full you can work with different databases and execute SQL scripts ranging from simple statements to complex procedures directly. RazorSQL Keygen offers a complete solution for database administrators, allowing them to easily create, edit, execute and drop database records, such as views, updates, indexes, and execute stored procedures and functions. In addition, it also allows the comparison of data from different tables, views, queries, and more.
RazorSQL Keygen offers a complete solution for database administrators, allowing them to easily create, edit, execute, and drop database records, such as views, updates, indexes, and execute stored procedures and functions. Also, it allows the comparison of data from different tables, views, queries, and more.
RazorSQL License Key is a database query tool, SQL editor, database browser and management tools, built-in connection, for DB2, Derby, DynamoDB, Firebird, FrontBase, HSQLDB, Informix, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, OpenBase, Oracle, and PostgreSQL. , Salesforce, SimpleDB, SQL Anywhere, SQLite, and Sybase. It also supports any other JDBC or ODBC-compliant database.
Browse database objects such as schemas, tables, columns, primary and foreign keys, views, indexes, procedures, functions, and more.
Edit SQL scripts. Run SQL queries. Auto column and auto table lookup. Uses the powerful EditRocket code editor that supports over 20 programming languages including SQL, PL/SQL, Transact-SQL, SQL PL, HTML, Java, XML, and more.
Visual tools to create, alter, describe, execute, and drop database objects such as tables, views, indexes, stored procedures, functions, triggers, and more.
Database Query Tool
Includes a multi-tabular display of queries with options for filtering, sorting, searching, and much more.
Import data from various formats such as delimited files, Excel spreadsheets, and fixed-width files.
Export data in various formats such as delimited files, XML, HTML, Excel spreadsheets, and SQL insert statements.
SQL Query Builder
Create select, insert, update, and delete SQL statements. Create a multi-table join.
Includes a robust relational database (HSQLDB) that is up and running with no manual configuration out of the box.
Edit Table Tool
Insert, update, and delete table data in a spreadsheet-like format. Find and replace data, preview generated SQL, and more.
Compare table data across databases, or compare the results of queries.
Database and SQL Tools:
- Create, Alter, and Drop Tables and Views
- *Create and Drop Indexes and Sequences
- *Create and Drop Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, and Triggers
- *Create and Drop Databases and Users
- Edit Table Tool
- *Edit Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, and Triggers
- Describe Tables and Views
- Generate DDL Tool for generating table, view, and index DDL.
- View contents of Tables and Views
- *View contents of Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, and Triggers
- SQL Query Builder for Select, Insert, Update, and Delete Statements
- Export Data in text, HTML, XML, Excel, delimited file format, or as insert statements
- Import Data into tables from delimited files, Excel files, or fixed-width files
- Execute Stored Procedures
- *SQL Explain Plan Tool
- SQL Query Scheduler
- Compare Table Data or Query Results
- File Compare Tool
- Zip Utility for viewing/extracting Zip and Jar files
- File System Browser
- Database Meta Data Viewer (Functions, Types, etc.)
- Command Line Interface for running RazorSQL tools from the command line.
- Auto-Completion for tables and columns
- Automatic Column Lookup
- Automatic Table Lookup
- SQL Formatter
- Support for parameterized queries
- Execute, Execute Fetch All, and Execute Batch functions
- Multi-Tabular Display of Query Results
- Sortable Query Results
- Filterable Query Results
- Searchable Query Results
- SQL History for All Queries, and Query Logging Per Connection
- Auto-function lookup for all supported programming languages and auto-method lookup for Java and JSP
- Query List, Tag List, and Function / Method List options for the clickable display of queries, tags, or functions/methods contained in the editor
- File tools such as a head, tail, get a section, search/regex search, move, copy, rename, delete, size, and get info.
- Key Ahead functionality for the one-click population of user-defined text
- Regular Expression Find, Find/Replace, Find/Replace in Files
- Bracket Matching, Tag Matching, and Goto Line commands
- Printing Support for Editor Content and Query Results
- Support for dozens of file encodings
- Built-in and Custom User Templates
- Connection Keep-Alive
- Plugin API (Allows users to add custom functionality to RazorSQL)
- A tree structure to navigate database objects
- Use RazorSQL provided database-specific system queries or user supplied queries for database navigation, or navigate the database structures using the default JDBC/ODBC driver settings.
- Single click content viewing on tables, views, etc.
- Column information including column name, keys, data type, nullable information, etc.
- Displays information on objects such as procedures, functions, triggers, indexes, constraints, sequences, etc.
- Single-click generation of DDL for tables, views, and indexes.
- Search tables and view data.
- Single-click generation of SQL select, insert, update, and delete queries.
- Requires no end-user configuration
- Get connected to a robust database right out of the box
- Uses the powerful HSQLDB database engine
- This version has updated the SQLite driver to version 3.34.
- Also, it has fixed SQLite connections that do not work on Apple Silicon machines.
- Now it supports the Intersystems IRIS database.
- The latest version also comes with the ability to set connection properties for Informix.
- Now it comes with the SSL connection as an Informix connection property.
- It comes with additional SSL-related connection properties.
- It brings some changes in the display of rows and columns.
- This version has fixed the execution hang in certain situations.
- Now it able to ability to specify an AWS properties file for authentication.
- Also, the new Oracle executes a functioning tool.
- Oracle database ability to call support.
- GET_DDL for Oracle synonyms.
- Further, all know bug fixes.
- Minor changes and improvements.
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit only), 8.1 (32-bit & 64-bit), or 7 SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 1 GHz or faster processor
- RAM, 32-bit: 2 GB, 64-bit: 4 GB
- Disk space: 4.0 GB
- 1360 x 768 display resolution with True Color
How To Install?
- Download RazorSQL 10 from below.
- Download Crack and Install It.
- After installation Extract the files as well as Run them.
- Click on the Crack then close it.
- Copy the file from Crack Folder and Paste it into the installation folder.
- Done. For more information visit this site.